PraziCleanse is a safe and effective anti-parasitic treatment to control unwanted parasites. Effective against skin and gill flukes, tapeworms, flatworms, and turbellarians. This treatment is suitable for fresh and saltwater aquariums, and will not discolor the water. It does not harm plants, other invertebrates or uninfected fish. Do not use in systems with tube worms or feather dusters.
Directions & Dosage
Use one packet of PraziCleanse per 20 gallons (76 L). Repeat treatment after 5 days, after a 25% water change. See below for treating tanks smaller than 10 gallons.
Day 1: Add the contents of one packet per 20 gallons (76 L) of water
Day 2: No treatment needed
Day 3: No treatment needed
Day 4: No treatment needed
Day 5: Perform a 25% water change
Day 6: Repeat this five-day treatment
- For best results, use PraziCleanse in a quarantine tank
- Remove activated carbon and ion-exchange resins during treatment. Discontinue use of skimmer during treatment. Maintain adequate water flow or aeration
- Can be used full strength with scaleless fish
- If fish are eating, feed lightly during treatment
- No contraindications: can be used with all of our other products and meds
- NOT SAFE for systems containing tube worms or feather dusters. Remove these species before treatment, or treat in a quarantine tank
- Safe for other invertebrates including: corals, snails, shrimp, clams, other crustaceans and molluscs
- Safe for use with plants
- Do not perform water changes during the course of treatment, unless otherwise instructed. If ammonia or nitrite is a concern, detoxify during treatment with Fritz A.C.C.R. or Fritz Complete
- Overdosed? Remove medication with MaxOut Pro, or similar carbon-based media
Active ingredient: Praziquantel
|10 pk||200 gal||90010|
|20 pk||400 gal||90011|
There aren’t any frequently asked questions for PraziCleanse yet. Ask yours using the Submit a Question form.
Submit a Question
Can't find what you're looking for? Ask us a new question.